Thursday, November 7, 2013

NaNoWriMo day 7

Another late post. I'm slowly writing tomorrow's word count out. I'm thinking more about tomorrow than writing right now which of course is distracting but I can't help it. I have a package coming tomorrow. So I will admit I am scattered brained right now. I have beading to do and other cosplay stuff to do. So I suppose my focus is not settled on my novel right now. But I am still loving this novel, the characters and the plot. I'm finding myself thinking about it daily.

What would my character do if he were faced with this situation?

What if this happens to ___ ?

This would make sense if this happened right after this.

It keeps going. I love getting excited about a novel. It helps me want to write it more. So I'm glad I'm feeling this way. Right now I am almost at my goal for tomorrow which will put me into the 15k range. I'm almost to 20k!!! And it's still only week one!

So this weekend I am putting all my focus onto my novel. My own personal write in. My goal is to get to 20k by Monday. I'm 100% I'll go over that which is even better. This way I'll be ahead of the daily 1,667 word goal per day and can be caught up for a few days. Just in case I do get a call for a second job interview next week.

I'm going to go write now. Thank you so much for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment