Sunday, November 10, 2013

NaNoWriMo day 10

20k here we come! I am one 1k away from hitting my weekend goal. I'm very pleased. I was super busy yesterday and didn't get much done. And even through it was cold last night and my fingers were stiff as boards I still managed to get today's word count finished. I'm going to take a small break right now so I can watch some Cops and maybe go work on modifying a pattern. I still have a bit of work to do in order to get to 20k but I have been writing nonstop since last night (Yes I did sleep.) and I need a small break to clear my head and allow the creative process to flow once more.

Again, I am sorry for such a short post. But there isn't much to talk about and I am really hungry. So ta-ta for now! Thank you so much for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment