Saturday, November 2, 2013

NaNoWriMo day 2

I am tired. So I'm starting late today. But that's okay. I don't have anywhere to go or much to do. I suppose I could go upstairs and start modifying the pattern I'm using for the next cosplay I'm making or cut the fabric out. I could play Don't Starve. But instead I feel the need to write. This blog post will be different. I'm going to write a small post throughout the day as I write then publish it at 6 P.M. 

I was going list a bunch of awesome German facts but every time I try to post them in a neat and orderly way the blog decides to go all funky. So instead I'll post the link of the site that I got a of interesting facts from.

I'm going to stop writing now so I can start writing my novel. I'll post another short post in a bit. 

Time: 1:40 PM.



I'm now at 4,032 words. Not bad. I want to get to five or six thousand today though. I won't be taking a break until I hit at least five thousand. I'm almost there. Really, if I hit a thousand per hour I'm perfectly fine with that. It isn't too bad. I could do a lot better but I do have a lot of distractions. And they are tugging at my focus. Normally I like to only play music while writing because TV shows and movies draw my attention away too much and I wind up goofing off. Right now I am listening to Agnes Obel's new album. Its very soothing and calm. I adore her music. This new album is really good. I like artists that keep their same sound, especially if they are good at it. She's one of those few who are really good at what they do and stick with it. Her music helps me become lost in the world that I am writing about. Her songs are emotional which also helps step into the character's shoes and focus on how they would feel during certain events. This will be my last update on this post. I have finished the word goal of 1,667 today but am still going to keep going to at least five thousand maybe six today. 



So thank you for reading. I will keep doing these day by day blog posts for NaNo this entire month. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment