Sunday, November 17, 2013

NaNoWriMo day 17

Hello all! It's November 17th. Its hard to believe this month is half way over. I feel like it's just begun. NaNo is going by so quickly this year. Last year it felt as if it would last forever. Maybe its because I'm truly enjoying writing my novel this time around. Like I said before I'm really enjoying it. I'm just enjoying it so much. I will not be finished writing it this month although I will hit 50k by the end of the month. I believe it said the 27th is when I should hit that word goal to win NaNo. I aim towards 60k-70k. So I'll be finished next month. Which gives me just enough time to edit and reverse before a contest in January that I plan on entering my novel in. As well as start writing my query letter and synopsis.  So there is a lot to do within the upcoming month.

And I'm still looking for a job. Since the interview I went to a few weeks ago was a bust and like every other close chance of getting a good job, it slipped out from my reach and they never bothered contacting me. I'm getting really sick of it. Its so hard thinking about next year. This novel is my life line. Its a my only hope. I don't want to turn 22 next year and still be in this rut. I can only hope it does well. I have a lot on the line. And can only try my hardest, improve and get better at writing. I'm never giving up. Writing is by far too fun. I can see myself doing it for the rest of my life. I just hope I can get paid for doing so. Life would be so much easier.

Thanks for reading. Sorry about the rant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment