Wednesday, November 20, 2013

NaNoWriMo day 20

Nano is almost over. I'm almost at 40k. And tonight I think I might just go ahead and aim for 40k. I'm at 37k so I'm not too far from it. Only 2,000 words. I've written 5k in one night so I think I can do if I pay close attention and do some quick out lining. I'm trying for this tonight because I'm behind on sewing and I really need to get caught up on sewing if I want to make two very complex cosplays before April. So I have to find a way to balance finishing NaNo and making costumes.

In case you are competently lost, cosplay is a huge part of my fiance and I's life. It's very fun and challenges my creativity. Also inspires me for my writing. So I'm hoping to get everything back on track. I still cannot get over how much I love this novel. The characters are sticking with me. I'm always thinking about what I can do next. And my biggest support, my fiance is also enjoying it. He's learning German right now so he's helping me learn some while I write. This is amazing because the folklore and main characters are from Germany. So it has made this experience even better.

So wish me luck. I'll be needing a lot of it if I want to reach 40k tonight. And I hope everyone who is also in NaNoWriMo is doing just as good.

Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment