Friday, November 8, 2013

NaNoWriMo 8

Its day eight! For some reason I'm finding it hard to believe its still only week one. I'm now into the 15k range. Today is Friday! That means it is time to start reaching towards my weekend goal of 20k. I'll be needing lots of coffee to fuel my writing binge. I'll be super busy so my posts may be super short like this one will be. Since I'm already a head (I posted 2k again today.) So I'm very close to getting to my goal. I just need to sit down and work on it. Which is challenging today. I'm waiting for a package which I have to sign for, got to start working on some examples for a costumes I'm making and finish beading.

So I better go start writing because there is a lot to do today.

Sorry the post is so short. But I'll make sure there is more on the next one. Although it may not be a lot more. So thank you for reading today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment