Tuesday, November 12, 2013

NaNoWriMo day 12

I totally forgot about posting yesterday! I've been writing everyday, getting the word goal each day without being a little short or not posting at all. So at least I've been doing that. Last night I was thinking that there needed to be another view, another voice in the novel so every two chapters I'm going to be adding in the main character's sister's point of view. Since she's a huge part of the plot I think adding her POV would make things more interesting.

That is really the only big news from yesterday. Today I logged in my daily word count and have been busy ever since. So I'm going to sit down with a drink and some goldfish and write in a bit. Hopefully to get my word goal for tomorrow done and maybe a bit more. I'd like to be at 30k soon. Which I'm not too far from. I'm at 22k right now.


So not much new today. I'll try and keep updating everyday. Thank you for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment