Monday, February 27, 2012

FanPlusFriend Review Pt.2

Part two, Cardigan and bloomers. Putting pictures on this site is super frustrating, so I split it into two parts.

Classical Lolita Victorian Puffy Sleeves Cardigan
Gothic Lolita: Basic Long Cotton Bloomers




The fabric is light and not tight with puffy sleeves that get tight on the wrists. The ends flare out with soft cotton lace that peeks out. The color is a light cream and the lace is a bit darker so it stands out more. It's tied in the front with a thick ribbon that is NOT shiny (Thank you F+F) and can be buttoned with fake pearls. There is lace on the bottom too.



The lace is soft and thick and is not itchy. It's sewn really nicely and goes all the way up to the wrist so you can't see the stitch line if you look up them. The fabric is soft, cotton I believe and is nice to the touch. The best part is it doesn't attract cat fur!!!
A closer look of the buttons. They are all even and nicely sewn, looks like they wont be falling off any time soon.


This is the only part I don't like. It's hard to see and explain but I'll try my best. There is a fabric that is separate from the main fabric. When I tried it on the first time the jacket sounded as if it were ripping but after a look over I realized it's just the odd fabric that was tearing. It made no damage towards the jacket. I believe the thin fabric that ripped is for when your sewing the item so you get a straight line but I could be wrong.

Okay, so I don't like this part either. But only because it looks out of place and you can see where they sewed it. They should have used a red string. This might be the only thing I change on this item.
Back. See how odd the ribbon looks?

Bloomers

Basic bloomers. Looks like a skirt but I swear they are bloomers. The fabric is not itchy and is thin, nice and airy. Just as they should be.

The lace is layered and looks pretty! If you didn't notice it's the same lace used on my JSK. I'm okay with it matching! Even though I'll be wearing these with my cosplay gown.Same lace. Double layered. Nice and soft, not cheap.They can be tied tighter which is good because they are a bit too big. I'm 5'2 so they have to be rolled up on the waist but I was expecting that.


Fluffy! Lots of lace, I love them!

Run down of items:

Communication - 5/5
We skyped them once, asking about the order because they hadn't updated the status. They replied, kindly and were very helpful.

Shipping - 5/5
VERY fast. Couldn't ask for anything better.

Product Quality - 4/5
The color and lace was different on the JSk but the fabric and everything else was perfect.

Size 5/5
Everything fits! And I have a very curvy body. Good job F+F.

Would I buy from F+F again?
Yes. I plan on it. The items came very quickly and I'm very pleased with what I got. I'll make sure to ask them about the dresses next time I buy from them though.

If you have any questions about any of the items I bought, please comment below. I'll answer them as quickly as I can.

0 comments:

Post a Comment