Friday, February 24, 2012

Query game

Sending out query letters like a boss (Pardon my French, I'm hyper) I sent out five yesterday and was going to send out more today but am tied up doing job apps. I only have a month to get a job before Sakura-con. I just learned two brand name lolita companies are coming so I know there will be tons of stuff I want to buy. I want to buy them with my own money. So I have to work hard on getting a job beforehand.

I'll be sending out a few more query letters in the next few days. I'm really working hard. I have so many things I want to do and before I can do anything I have to become published. It's a lot better now that I believe in my work 100%.

I already got one no, but as I have said, that's okay. That means the wrong agent has said no. That's a good thing. You want to be paired with an agent that is going to be fully involved with your project.

So work hard and write what you love. (not what is popular)

0 comments:

Post a Comment