Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm not giving up

Otherwise I would be a no body. What fun would that be? I didn't make it to the second round but this just means my pitch was off. So that's what I'll fix today! And when I'm happy with it I'm going to start sending out query letters. Because I will be published. I'm not taking no for an answer. Not anymore. I'm backing up my novel. I'm ready for this. Nothing will stop me. No doors, no walls, no person. I will not cry over spilled milk.

I'm taking this and changing it into something good. Something positive. I cannot stress just how important doing that is. If you mop around and cry, whine and complain you'll get no where but deeper into a hole and maybe you won't be able to gain the courage to climb out. Change it. Make it good. Take a day off or jump right into it. It'll be worth it in the long run. You can't become something great without failing. Why? It makes us stronger. So face forward, don't mind the past and move on. Get your dream going.

I believe you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment