Friday, February 17, 2012

Six days

I'm feeling very weak right now. I'm most likely low on Iron. I've been that way since I was young. So it's hard to focus right now. All I want to do is sleep. I'm going to try to start on my synopsis but I doubt I'll get very far with it today.

I feel right now is huge waiting period. I'm waiting for everything. Waiting for the 23rd, my FanPlusFriend items, my birthday, Sakura-con. So much waiting around. It's killing me. Making me have a hard time focusing on what I should be doing.

Finding agents. But like I said I'm not feeling well so I can't start my search today. Not when I'm having trouble writing this. My mind is all fuzzy and slow like time has froze. It's annoying. I stayed up late last night because the power went off and our house had already been having issues with electricity, so just to make sure everything was okay, my dad and I stayed up late sitting by the fireplace, enjoying the warmth.

I woke up very tired. My hamster found out how to escape from her cage today....more drama to deal with and now my lovely little Maggie cat will not stop yowling. I think I'm getting a headache. So this is all I'm going to write for now. I'm dreadfully out of it. Hopefully these new iron tablets help and I can pop out of it by tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment