Sunday, December 2, 2012

What a day

So tired. Working was interesting. Boy was it busy! I guess coupons really do bring in a big crowd. It was interesting seeing how the store works from behind the scenes. I think once I'm fully trained and have all my stuff ready I'll feel very comfortable doing my job. I think I really like the recovery, which is collecting items that have been misplaced or have fallen/broken. It has a lot to do with being organized which I'm fond of. I like putting things away, making things neat. Everyone was very nice. But working 1-6 I could see other people who have worked the same time getting tired too. I don't blame them I was ready to go home by 5:30. Tomorrow will be much better since I don't have work until six. Hopefully everything is squared away tomorrow so I can be ready to be trained.

All of this really makes me want to work hard on my novel and getting it published so I can be a stay at home wife. I don't think working retail for the long run will work with all my anxiety issues. But I am enjoying the experience because I am learning new things and it gets me out of the house. It has made me realize I really do want to become a published writer now. That is my true goal in life and now more than ever I must work hard to archive my goal. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment