Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

It’s always the same. I’m standing in a dark, damp forest, surrounded by tall dense trees that loom far above me. The air is wet like it had recently rained. Below my bare feet the ground is soft and muddy, covered in moss and fallen branches. No one is around, it’s way too quiet. My body feels cold, numb, and sticky with sweat. It’s slightly foggy and it’s starting to mist. But the dreadful silence is what is bothering me the most.


So there is my first teaser. The first paragraph from my novel Promise Me. The main character Luke was based off of a generic role play character I used to use as a young teenie bobber. Anyway as time went on Luke changed from a vampire to a werewolf. Red eyes to blue. Dark and mysterious to kind and soft spoken.


So that's it for today. I kind of posted late but oh well. I had a lot going on. The best thing is I'm getting the best x-mas gift ever tomorrow.


A KINDLE FIRE!!!!


Ta-ta for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment