Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Its a new year!

Time for some major changes. Since its bitterly cold where my computer is set up and the cold makes my fingers stiff and hard for me to write. I've also been very confused and upset over my job situation and have been feeling a bit blue. So I decided to take a different route as I rewrote a few things in my novel. I bought a cute little notebook and started to write while playing a video game or just sitting at my desk and realized by removing myself from my computer I've broken away from my writer's block and am back on track. I'm going to start typing up what I have so far and see if it equals the same word count as before or not before deciding what to do next.

There will also be some changes to the blog but I'll talk about those later since, as I mentioned, it's very hard to type right now with cold fingers. My computer is set up below two windows that are cold and leak air and it doesn't help the wind is blowing straight into the windows. It's pretty cold but hey, that's winter for you.

I don't know about you but in less we get some serious snow here, I'm ready for spring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment