Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Synopsis

I did it. I finally finished that evil synopsis. Boy do I feel great to have finished all that hard work. Now all I have to do is polish it, make it shiny, look over my query letter and change anything if it needs to be changed. Then send out my first query letter+synopsis. I'm starting to get nervous but I think what I'll do is send out a few test synopsis before I send it to the two agents I've been eying for who knows how long. I'll wait until I get a few replies back then suck it up and send it to them.


So wish me luck. I'll be needing it.


In other news (You so thought I was done) XD

I finally figured out the missing piece of my plot for my new project and third novel, the Unnaturals. This novel is a urban fantasy or a paranormal YA novel. I can't say much on it but the main character is a feisty girl with a powerful secret. Oh and the Grim Reaper lives in her room.

'Nuff said. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment