Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Fanfiction Fever

I always talk about redoing or creating a new fanfiction. Well......I finally got an idea. It's off one of the same plots that I've written before. But this time I'm going to mix all my old ideas in with the new. I'm testing the waters right now, writing what scenes come to mind. I'm not rushing a thing. My novel still comes first. Some readers didn't really understand just how busy I was back when I was writing my old stories. So let me remind you I'm a person who is...

Starting a new job soon. Is making two cosplays by hand. Is planning a wedding. Who has a bad cold. Who writes novels. Who is being silly writing in third person.

I hope my new readers respect that. I lost a lot of my loyal readers a while ago, luckily I do have one or two left so I'll be hoping that they enjoy this fanfiction just as much as the old ones. This one will be a slight mix of some of my old ideas. I'm only going to upload one chapter per month. Some chapters may be split into two parts. I have this issues with writing long pieces that seem to have no end. So to make sure you don't wind up with a half a novel to read, I'll try to keep them within a word count or they'll be cut into two parts. Both parts may come out within one month. I don't know yet.


In other news my novel is coming along very slowly. Thanks to a cold. It's hard to sit down and focus when I have to stop and cough every few seconds. My mind is all over the place but I do have a set idea. I just need to figure out how to start. I can easily get over this bump though.



0 comments:

Post a Comment