Saturday, July 7, 2012

Lazy time is over

Although I'm having issues with my health (doctor appointment on Monday.) I'm tired of doing the same things each and everyday. So besides cracking down on my writing (way over due!) I'm going to volunteer at the local animal shelter. This is the same shelter we brought our first dog to when we found him and later adopted him from. He was such a  sweet dog. Now that we're about to lose our second Akita I feel like I need to get away from home and do something good. The plus side is I get to spend my days with kitties of sizes. I love cats! I have three living with me. I go by the old saying "A house is not a home without a cat"

So I'll be working with cats first. This will also help with getting me a job. Networking is key plus it'll look on any app. I'm not a lazy person I like to move around, go places and do things. I'm just...stuck. With no friends to hang out with and my anxiety keeping me indoors I haven't really been able to just relaxing and be me. So I think this will be a good change in my life.

After my doctor's appointment and if she thinks I have what I think I have then this will also be good for my health. I'm scared that I have a serious condition.Nothing life threatening but life changing. It's going to ruin my Kumori-con plans. I'll still be going and all...just wont be as active. I'll have to take it easy.

But we'll see. I'm hoping for the best.

0 comments:

Post a Comment