Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quotes that inspire

I thought that I would share some of my favorite quotes now that I have finally gotten back into writing my story. So here are some really inspiring quotes that I have written in a very special journal of mine. I hope they help you with writing.

I do warn you I don't know who some of these authors are. I just like what they have said. They are quotes I have found on numerous sites that have inspired me

"Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen." -Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

"I try to leave out the parts that people skip." -Elmore Leonard

"You don't have to believe you can you just have to do it." -Holly Black

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself, you cannot tell it about other people." -Virginia Woolf

"Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart." -William Wordsworth

""I'm always looking and I'm always asking questions." -Anne Rice

"The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up." -Paul Walery


"No tears in the writer, no tears in the reader." -George Moore

The last one really hits me right now. I finally let down the walls and gave my character something that affects me. So in a way I made her real. Now I'm putting emotion into the novel and I feel like it's a wonderful release. I hope this is what I was lacking in my writing. My writer's block is finally going away. I'm so glad. I hope these can help whoever reads this in some way or another. Whether it's it's for your personal life or your own book.


Enjoy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment