Thursday, January 5, 2012

New year

I hadn't posted a new entry and since it's a new year its time for a new post! You'll notice in these next few weeks that I will posting much more about how I'm trying to get published. Two rejections are nothing. Its hard to keep positive but it's becoming easier. I have to remember to have faith in my novel, my writing. It won't be easy.

My goal is to get published this year.

It's going to be hard
Challenging
And maybe mind numbing

But as long as I don't give up and keep trying, I might just reach my goal by the end of the year. Of course I have other things I want to do before the year ends. I need to lose weight, I need some type of income (Job, or published) and I need to set a wedding date/plan the wedding. Blah. So very much to do.

I was very happy to get a Kindle Fire for x-mas. And with that two gift cards. With that money I bought two books that will help me with my goal of getting published. For now I can only dream. It's so close, almost within my reach yet still so far. The only thing I can do is keep writing, keep smiling, and of course, keep trying.

As Beverly Sills said "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are
doomed if you don't try."

0 comments:

Post a Comment