Saturday, January 18, 2014

So much to be done.

Hello! It's been a while. I'm glad to see people still visit my blog. I haven't been away for that long. But it's still nice to find it alive with people still visiting. Thank you. This will be a short post, a quick update. The contest isn't happening this year for some reason. I'm not going to question it. Yes, I wanted it to be my back up but I think without I will work twice as hard on my synopsis. The query letter is finished. I may add in a few more things before I send any out but I am pleased with how it sounds. It's been edited as well.

I have only two remaining things on my to-do list before I will start sending out query letters. The first one is finishing a long and and short synopsis. I have the first few sentences done. I just need to sit down and write it. After dealing with the query letter I won't have to worry being stuck on the synopsis. The next thing on my list is creating chapter names.

After all my work has been edited I'll start sending out query letters. I already have a list of agents I want to email. But I won't until I've done some research on them and make sure they would be the best fit for me and my novel.

During all this I've been finding myself having the itch to write my next novel. But I am keeping myself from doing so because if I do I may never get this stuff done. I'm hoping by the end of the month to be finished so I can start sending out query letters.


So that's it for now. Thank you for reading.

0 comments:

Post a Comment