Sunday, February 10, 2013

Writing up a storm. I'm baaaaack.

Finally getting back into writing. I've been having a lot of doubts and issues but somehow I've forced myself over that road bump and am back on track. I may be horribly behind and not quite where I would like to be but its a start. A refreshing start. I've realized that by cutting out everything besides music and inspirational pictures while writing I'm able to write more, longer instead of getting sidetracked.


I've decided to keep writing The invisible Prince instead of switching back to my other novel that is a bit above this one in word count. And I'm liking the setting so far. With a fantasy genre you really have  a wide range of freedom and along with a great main character its going rather well. Although I want to improve as much as I can, I know it wont happen over night. And I wont know if it doesn't interest any agent until I send out some queries letters (Only after the novel is finished of course!) so I can't jump to conclusions. Taking things slow, researching, learning as much as I can is all I really do. And of course, the most important thing above all...


I'm having fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment