Sunday, February 10, 2013

Selling: Lolita

I'm selling a few lolita items and searching to buy or trade a few items. I live in Oregon in a non-smoking household. I do have pets, lots of them! (Three cats, two hamsters and a dog.) None of which go into my room, expect the hamsters but those are in a cage. My items are stored in my closet in garment bags.


Shipping:

~USA only 
~I only use flat rate boxes from USPS
~Items will be shipped within one-three days after full payment 
~I'm not responsible for the package after it is shipped
~Tracking costs extra for flat rate.

Payment:

~I will do payment plans
~Items will not ship until full payment has been paid
~Down payment is required and will not be given back
~Paypal accepted (I use my fiance's account it will not be under my name, it does have my address listed though.)
Feedback:

None right now. I've only sold and shipped one item. I'm awaiting feedback after she gets back from a convention. 

Trades:
~If I'm willing to do trades on certain items I'll say so
~Must be of equal or higher price 
~Local only in less you have feedback (I've never done a trade before.)

(NOT ACCEPTING TRADES AT THE MOMENT.)


Item one:

FanPlusFriend sweet lolita discontinued detachable bowknots JSK. Worn once for a few hours. 

Reason for selling: Not into pink anymore. Or sweet.

Includes:
~Four detachable matching bows 
~ Ribbon/cord for back and front
~Attached underskirt with lace 
~Has pockets!

Has no stains, tears or rips. Like new. Bought for $105 during last year's new year sales on F+F site. Needs to go ASAP! Willing to trade for a new JSK. Size: F+F 95 (42in/107cm)  If you want my measurements or more please just ask and I'll give them to you. I would say 42 in bust is the MAX. It fits perfectly and can be worn with a shirt under and it still being comfortable.

Selling for: 75$

Pictures of my JSK are posted here on my photobucket

Stock picture:




















Item Two:

FanPlusFriend gothic lolita long sleeves trench coat&cape

Never used! Only tried on a few times. Too tight, wont close over my bust. Beautiful coat perfect for spring and fall. No stains or tears, its never been worn. Lovely red color, lined inside. Has two working pockets on the front. With bow that can be unbutton on the back, also comes with matching cape. No missing buttons. This coat is wonderful for classical lolitas. Its very Victorian and flairs at your hips, giving you a wonderful curve to your body. I adore this coat but it just doesn't fit and I can't have it just sitting in my closet unused. Its too nice to just sit.

Size: I believe this is F+F size 80 (bust:98cm/38in) but I could be wrong. I have to take measurements upon request.

I'm selling it for $100 or OBO. (No trades)


Stock photos



Proof Pictures







_________________________________________________________________________________


WTB:

White boots

White or ivory (Non-shiny) boots. Ankle or higher with lacing on the front. Size 9 or 9.5 (us) or 25 or 25.5 (Jp). Need by March! Low heel, no platform or rocking horse style. Price limit- No higher than $60. 

Examples:


















































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment