Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hello again~

Its been much too long.

Working on costumes and getting ready for a big convention has taken away most of my attention. But this break has opened new doors for me. I always seem to do better after a bit of a break. Truly I feel as if my will to write has been reborn. I'm trying to take more breaks to sit down, put on some music and write. The passion is still there, it just needs to have the dust swept off it. So it can once again shine in the light. Its time for me to focus on this, as it is something I want to someday make my career.

Dreams are important.

But you are the only one who can make them come true. With a little focus and a lot of effect, you can do some amazing things. Our brains are powerful. Creating a world entirely out of words, allowing the reader to drift off, to see this world inside their minds like a movie. I want to reach that point. I want a lot of things but writing is always on the top of my list.

I just forgot how much it meant to me.

Brushing away the cobwebs I've realized it again.

Its time to write.

0 comments:

Post a Comment